< return to vacancy listing
Technical Sales Consultant Rigging & Trussing
||Technical Sales Consultant Rigging & Trussing
||Field based with Bristol HQ
||£highly competitive DOE with comm & benefits
As a self-motivated technical sales professional, you will grow and support our rigging, trussing and staging business within the UK. Acting as a brand specialist for the Prolyte range of products and other associated brands, you will support colleagues with their sales as well as develop and manage your own account base. You will strive to meet and exceed both revenue and margin targets whilst maintaining a high level of customer service.
Your primary role will be advising and selling to existing clients, developing new business and representing and championing Prolyte products.
You will be expected to:
• To identify new commercially viable business opportunities
• To meet agreed sales revenue and gross profit targets
• To develop and maintain strategic business relationships
• Follow up on your leads and those generated by trade shows or incoming enquiries
• Produce accurate quotations for customers
• Ensure all sales projects are delivered on time and within the customers budget
• Visit customers and demonstrate a varied range of technical equipment
• Liaise with internal departments including Operations, Accounts and Purchasing
• Attend industry functions and trade shows where directed to build and maintain your presence in the market
• Be aware of new and existing competitors and their effectiveness in the market place
• Be aware of the new products in the market place
• Be an ambassador for the Stage Electrics brand and sister companies
• Any other reasonable duties as instructed by your line management
Skills and Qualifications required
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Strong rigging, trussing, lifting and temporary staging experience, gained from working in a hands-on environment.
• Confidence in communicating with a wide range of stakeholders
• Being capable of using your own initiative and be able to work under pressure
• Able to manage your own time and work with other team members to ensure the timely completion of required tasks.
• Enjoy dealing with new people and able to gauge potential sales opportunities
• Be able to present yourself professionally in different sales environments
• An understanding of the complexity and pressure around a live performance.
• A thorough understanding of Health & Safety compliance in the rigging & entertainment industry
The following skills are desirable but not essential:
• Good sales knowledge and experience
• A working knowledge of CAD and the ability to understand stage plans
• Good IT skills
The successful applicant must have a valid, full UK driving licence, as travel throughout the UK is a key element to the role. Specific brand and product training will be provided where necessary.
Stage Electrics is one of Europe's leading suppliers of stage lighting and sound equipment to the entertainment industry. In addition to an extensive sales portfolio, our services include theatre installations, testing & inspection and maintenance.
^ top of page
< return to vacancy listing