< return to vacancy listing
Technical Sales Support
||Technical Sales Support
||Kent/South East London
||£25 000 - £30 000 depending on experience
Steeldeck Hall Stage are looking for a candidate to fill the role of Technical Sales Support. You will be joining a team with a strong focus on customer service, continuous improvement and growth.
The role requires a candidate with excellent organisational skills, some experience of technical products within the staging sector and good knowledge of order processing and customer support.
- Finding opportunities to increase sales above the customers’ basic requirements.
- Enter customer orders quickly and accurately onto the Sage Line 50 system.
- Preparing accurate and timely quotations for customers.
- First customer contact via telephone and email.
- Generating sales from inquiries.
- Provide technical support to dealers, installers and end-users.
- Coordinate external contractors & service suppliers as required.
- Maintain the Quote Log to allow accurate tracking of customer quotations, with regular checks to maintain contact with client.
- Organising e-mail and postal mail-outs.
- Maintain the ACT and Sage databases.
- Generation of Sales Invoices and distribution of same.
- Monitor Client Account details for credit limit and payment schedules.
- To perform tasks as required to ensure high levels of customer service.
Skills and Qualifications required
This is a full-time position with excellent growth potential as the company grows. Ideal candidates will come with a good technical understanding of stage products, and experience of order processing and sales support systems.
Skills & Qualifications required
- Technical understanding of stage products.
- Experience of order processing.
- Experience of Technical Sales Support.
- Ability to read Technical Drawings.
Key attributes required
- Flexibility – not ‘fixed hours’ but not more than 37.5/week.
- Attention to detail – develop a good understanding of engineering component catalogues and reference codes.
- Focus – it’s a time & quality-driven business where a client is genuinely the boss.
- Punctuality - a small staff complement means the entire team depends on each member
Steeldeck Industries both designs and supplies staging, auditoria and seating. Our range of retractable systems, partner products and original Steeldeck® platforms, used individually or in combination, provide a huge range of solutions. Steeldeck recently acquired Hall Stage, a company with a distinguished and outstanding tradition of innovation, stretching back over 100 years. With a comprehensive skill-set, the company designs, installs, services, maintains and distributes a broad range of engineered products for the entertainment industry.
^ top of page
< return to vacancy listing