< return to vacancy listing
Business Development Manager (System Integration)
||Business Development Manager (System Integration)
||Highly competitive DOE
The success of the team has created opportunities for accomplished candidates within the industry. We are currently looking to increase our successful team and have a vacancy for a Business Development Manager to join our systems integration team here in Dubai. The AV Business Development Manager will lead the team in finding opportunities to increase sales volume.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing, managing and maintaining existing and new business and client relationships, they will be a primary contact for local architectural companies, event agencies and end clients. The BDM will reach out to clients and companies who do not currently have a relationship with CTME. The successful candidate will work diligently to establish new relationships with clients and larger corporations to get CTME added as an installation and service partner.
The BDM will provide support to the CTME team in responding to RFP’s, RFQ’s, working closely with local and international distributors & manufactures to provide the best level of customer support.
- Identify potential projects and sales opportunities.
- Grow sales within various market sectors.
- Maintain and continue to develop a database of contacts for repeat and future business.
- Generate new business leads through tele sales, networking and face to face meetings.
- Monitor sales activity and provide monthly reports to senior management team.
- Undertake account management of existing clients, become central point of contact for clients
- Organise, attend and facilitate client meetings as required
- Develop relationships with new clients, from own initiative and in participation with colleagues.
- Facilitate Go no Go process with all required functions
- Manage the Risk Management processes and support the Commercial Review Process to prepare and submit proposals
- Coordinate and negotiate pricing and specifications for CTME SI projects.
- Facilitate the technical and commercial proposal reviews, including contractual, commercial and approval reviews
- Assist the internal team in the development of the proposal win strategy and value proposition offer
- Assist the assigned internal team in the preparation of proposal technical content including Executive Summary, Project Execution Plan and supporting documents such as schedule, personnel nominations, man-hours, deliverables lists, technical clarifications and deviations
- Set and manage proposal schedule and allocation of responsibilities, in line with tender governance procedures, ensuring the team are on target throughout proposal process
- Arrange various strategy and review sessions coordinating feedback received into the proposal response
- Ensure timely submission of proposals to client offices
Skills and Qualifications required
The ideal candidate will have an exceptional track record in achieving sales and will use a proactive, international and multi-brand approach.
Required qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree is desired in engineering,
- Strong solutions mindset and analytical skills to identify / solve problems in a constructive and positive manner
- Able to review proposal documents and ensure the highest quality responses are included within the overall proposal response with key messages used throughout
- Effective communication skills particularly in writing clearly and concisely with impact and meaning
- Enhanced understanding of Microsoft Office suite of programs, particularly Word, Excel, Visio PowerPoint
- Understanding and ability to use Autocad or Similar
- Prior experience in similar role within the Audio-Visual Systems Integration industry
- Strong organizational and planning skills, able to drive a team through the proposals process.
- 8-10 years of experience in developing new business in the Audio Video Industry.
- Proven contacts and relationships in the Audio Video industry.
- Established contacts in the AV industry
- Individual should have good oral and written communication skills along with good organizational abilities.
- Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Creative Technology specialises in the design & installation of professional Audio Lighting and Video systems for a wide variety of clients and projects including: Architectural Lighting and Projection schemes, Expositions, Museums, Theme Parks, Experience Centres, and bespoke client projects.
CTME works with a wide variety of clients, throughout the Middle East region, and our in-house design, installation, and service team has delivered some of the largest tailored AV systems in the region.
^ top of page
< return to vacancy listing