< return to vacancy listing
||London with travel
||Highly competitive DOE
To provide multi discipline project coordination and technical support for projects across all market sectors. Acting as primary point of contact after Account Management engagement on specific projects, ensuring customer requirements are fulfilled efficiently while providing all areas of project management and advice, including, but not limited to technical and equipment
specifications, crew schedules and logistic requirements.
- Liaise with Account Managers and customers to source all relevant production details, identifying exceptional requirements and communicate details in a timely manner to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare and interpret client briefs, equipment specifications and crew requirements ensuring timely entry into internal databases and handover to Operations Team for ongoing support for the period of the project.
- Take responsibility for the technical implementation of large scale high profile events and productions
- Work with the Asset Team, reviewing equipment availability and suggest alternatives in line with the technical specification required to execute the show as designed and within budget.
- Prepare calculations and configurations for power and network systems.
- Allocate spares, and specifying sales items for each project.
- Work with the CAD department to create relevant drawings.
- Communicate crew requirements for the Project to the Crewing Services team reviewing crew schedules once compiled. Challenge levels if appropriate.
- Convey to Account Management and changes/additions to equipment so they can operate change order process if necessary.
- Estimate truck and heavy freight packs, both outgoing and return, liaising with the Logistics team.
- Take a lead role on site as required.
- Raise and issue purchase orders.
- Compile and maintain site health and safety files including risk assessments and method statements.
- Take an active role in developing and maintaining the Company’s on site Health and Safety Policy.
- Prepare method statements, risk assessments and any other on-site Health and Safety documentation required on each project.
- Maintain accuracy of the internal database, ensuring changes are communicated in a timely manner to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with and facilitate equipment demonstrations, tests and programming sessions as required by each project.
- Provide technical training to internal and external customers where identified.
- Represent PRG in credentials pitches, client meetings and at industry events in addition to hosting demonstrations for proprietary products.
- Identify and capitalise on opportunities where additional services provided by the Company can be introduced to existing projects and clients.
- Keep up to date of any technical issues and new products that will enhance the Company’s rental inventory.
- Attend production and site meetings as required.
- Monitor and amend return information as necessary to maintain equipment availability.
- Inform the Asset team of return date changes impacting equipment availability and Account Management to assess any cost implications for the client.
- Review project feedback with Account Management and On Site Manager, passing this on to internal stakeholders as necessary.
- Discuss project with Marketing to facilitate general promotion of the Company.
Health & Safety – Ability to maintain a safe, clean and hazard-free environment and understand and comply with the Company’s Health and Safety Rules. Ensure any issues are
Communication – Ability to follow and constructively work alongside others as required, contributing towards team efficiency and the betterment of the business.
Adhere to reasonable management instruction – Ensure that the Company’s policies, rules, procedures and obligations are observed in carrying out the above duties.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be exhaustive. Employees are expected to adopt additional tasks when required; these tasks will be in keeping with the
general profile of the role. Employees are also expected to ensure that the Company’s policies, procedures and obligations are adhered to in carrying out all duties.
Skills and Qualifications required
The ideal candidate will bring a strong background in Project Management in a similar role, as well as excellent technical product knowledge.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
PRG is a multi-award-winning supplier of lighting, video and rigging systems to the events and entertainment industry in the UK. Our clients include music touring companies, event producers, theatre designers, television production designers, and the producers of special events.
^ top of page
< return to vacancy listing