< return to vacancy listing
Business Development Co-ordinator
||Business Development Co-ordinator
||Highly competitive DOE
To provide support to the Business Development and Account Management teams in the implementation of the Company’s business development strategy.
- Provide day to day administrative support to the Business Development team.
- Develop and grow key account relationships.
- Assist the Account Management team with follow ups and client deliverables.
- Research and identify relevant events and brands to approach. This will be through intelligence passed to the department, media and internet research and personal contact.
- Ensure the Business Development and Marketing Team is aware of forthcoming events at the appropriate lead time.
- Approach prospects to introduce and arrange meetings with the Sales Director.
- Prospect customers through cold calls, networking and/or referrals.
- Produce reports to identify lapsed customers, spending patterns etc. as required.
- Take ownership of maintenance of the group’s CRM system, incorporating all data input and reporting including sales activity and targeting for own directives and assisting the team delivery.
- Produce reports required by senior management.
- Assist with customer pitch documentation.
- To support and contribute to the Group’s overall business development strategy.
- To visit and represent the Company at industry networking events.
- To undertake miscellaneous projects as directed by the Sales Director.
- To ensure that the Company’s policies, rules, procedures and obligations are observed in carrying out the above duties.
Health & Safety – Ability to maintain a safe, clean and hazard-free environment and understand and comply with the Company’s Health and Safety Rules. Ensure any issues are reported accordingly.
Communication – Ability to follow and constructively work alongside others as required, contributing towards team efficiency and the betterment of the business.
Adhere to reasonable management instruction – Ensure that the Company’s policies, rules, procedures and obligations are observed in carrying out the above duties.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be exhaustive. Employees are expected to adopt additional tasks when required; these tasks will be in keeping with the general profile of the role. Employees are also expected to ensure that the Company’s policies, procedures and obligations are adhered to in carrying out all duties.
Skills and Qualifications required
The ideal candidate will come with significant experience within Business Development in the entertainment technology sector, as well as excellent organisational and administrative skills.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
PRG is a multi-award-winning supplier of lighting, video and rigging systems to the events and entertainment industry in the UK. Our clients include music touring companies, event producers, theatre designers, television production designers, and the producers of special events.
^ top of page
< return to vacancy listing