< return to vacancy listing
||£30 000 - £35 000 DOE
Main duties and responsibilities
- To oversee the technical delivery of assigned projects
- Amend Quotations in line with changing production requirements
- Liaise with incoming production companies as required
- Assure all Purchase orders and Invoice are generated accordingly
- Assure the client receives all project information and advice to include technical and equipment specifications, crew and transport schedules.
- Control project changes
- Attend staff, production and site meetings as required.
- Decide on crew numbers and equipment needed and then liaise with the company crew booker.
- To effectively shape and manage all technical elements of a production from conception to delivery
- To work unsociable hours or weekends as projects may require due to the nature of the Live Events industry
Administration / Record Keeping
- Keep accurate records, including the production plan and schedule and other relevant information
- Carry out administration efficiently ensuring accurate and complete records are maintained
- Manage day to day scheduling and planning of all activities required
- Maintain high levels of communication and liaison with all departments at all levels as required
- Ensure all Company policies and contractual arrangements are understood and Implemented
- Schedule and co-ordinate meetings as required
- Drive Company vehicles such as cars or small vans as required
- Train or organise training other crew members as required
- Undertake relevant training as required by the Company
- Work as part of a crew or on your own
- Work within schedules and rehearsal times set down by the company
- undertake any other reasonable duties as required by the company
- Act as Company Ambassador
Health and Safety
- Understand, enforce and work within the relevant Health & Safety legislation and procedures as set down by the Company
- Assist in producing and reviewing production Risk Assessments as required
- Promote a positive approach to Health & Safety, ensure correct working methods /safe working practices are adhered to
Skills and Qualifications required
The ideal candidate will bring a good understanding all technical aspects of live events from Lighting, Sound, Audio & Video to scheduling, logistics, health & safety, industry standards and codes of practice and conduct, crew management and other aspects.
You should have:
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Experience with Sketch-Up
- Experience with Hiretrack
- Venue Experience
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The key members of the Visual Elements team have over a century of combined industry experience and have spent this time delivering award winning experiences across the world, working with a variety of clients and continually emotionally engaging their audiences. Visual Elements employ a rapidly growing team of over 20 full time staff and offer a fully scalable client service. Our clients take us worldwide, working on a vast range of events.
^ top of page
< return to vacancy listing