< return to vacancy listing
||London with travel
||£highly competitive DOE
To drive sales activity by maintaining and developing client relationships in addition to coordinating and negotiating pricing and specifications for a range of projects. And to maintain existing customer relationships and provide a key point of contact for projects.
- Develop relationships with new clients, from own initiative and in participation with the Commercial group and the Business Development Teams, upselling PRG’s multi-discipline offering, generating and identifying potential project and sales opportunities.
- Coordinate, negotiate and present pricing quotes and specifications for a range of projects in line with the Company’s pricing policy.
- Identify and capitalise on opportunities where additional services provided by the Company can be introduced to existing projects and clients.
- Represent the Company in credentials pitches, client meetings and at industry events.
- Produce project costing breakdown to the UK review team requesting approval, re-quoting as necessary.
- Negotiate and close deals, involving Marketing if a proposal package is required.
- Engage with the Project Management, Crewing Services, Logistics and the Assets team and request On Site Manager support.
- Introduce Project Manager/On Site Manager to Client.
- Provide the client with all project information and advice to include technical and equipment specifications, crew schedules, transport requirements, etc.
- Review project with Project Manager and On Site Manager prior to issuing asset and crew requests.
- Record and action any project requirement changes and customer confirmations, observing the Company’s customer credit control policy whilst reflecting any changes timely within the internal database.
- Construct contracts and invoices, collating and reporting changes to invoices, agreeing and monitoring payment terms timely and accurately.
- Liaise with the Asset team in relation to missing/damaged items invoicing and recording accordingly.
- Prepare job forecasts and financial summaries as required.
- Raise and issue contracts and initial invoices as part of a payment schedule if required.
- Keep up to date with Company’s policies, products and services.
- Participate in the sales activity of the UK team and globally focussed market sales teams.
- Attend production and site meetings as required.
- Attend and participate in the group sales meetings and global market meetings.
This above lists of duties and responsibilities are not intended to be exhaustive. Employees are expected to adopt additional tasks when required. These tasks will be in keeping with the general profile of the role.
Skills and Qualifications required
The ideal candidate will bring a strong background in client development and relationship management, as well as experience of compiling comprehensive quotes including technical detail.
A good technical understanding of PRG's equipment is thus essential, as is a positive attitude and a great approach to integrated teamwork.
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
PRG is a multi-award-winning supplier of lighting, video and rigging systems to the events and entertainment industry in the UK. Our clients include music touring companies, event producers, theatre designers, television production designers, and the producers of special events.
^ top of page
< return to vacancy listing