< return to vacancy listing
||Highly competitive DOE
To provide a complete multi-discipline CAD Visualisation and photo realisation support for projects across all PRG market sectors.
- Assist in the creation, conversion and set up of 2D/3D models in AutoCAD and other visualisation systems to the shows specification.
- Conversion of digital media content supplied by the customer to the required format.
- Creation of photo-realistic renderings to support Designer’s work and bids supplied.
- Support the Design Services Department with production of general visualisation drawings, AutoCAD Drawings, file conversions, Excel data Patches and Advance documents.
- Ensure that all information contained within drawings and visualisations are correct and conforms to industry best practice.
- Responsible for creating content for the PRG CAD database. Ensure all content created is in line with company policy and standards including creation, storage and usage of files contained within by the department and third party stakeholders
- Maintaining CAD department visualisation systems, hardware and software as required
- Providing support to senior CAD/Visualisation designer with projects as required.
- On occasion work at other PRG locations and onsite.
Health & Safety – Ability to maintain a safe, clean and hazard-free environment and understand and comply with the Company’s Health and Safety Rules. Ensure any issues are reported accordingly.
Communication – Ability to follow and constructively work alongside others as required, contributing towards team efficiency and the betterment of the business.
Adhere to reasonable management instruction – Ensure that the Company’s policies, rules, procedures and obligations are observed in carrying out the above duties.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be exhaustive. Employees are expected to adopt additional tasks when required; these tasks will be in keeping with the general profile of the role.
Employees are also expected to ensure that the Company’s policies, procedures and obligations are adhered to in carrying out all duties.
Skills and Qualifications required
The ideal candidate will bring excellent skills and experience in a similar role, with the requisite qualifications required to perform the role. Experience of designing within the industry would be advantageous.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
PRG is a multi-award-winning supplier of lighting, video and rigging systems to the events and entertainment industry in the UK. Our clients include music touring companies, event producers, theatre designers, television production designers, and the producers of special events.
^ top of page
< return to vacancy listing