< return to vacancy listing
Crew Services Administrator
||Crew Services Administrator
||Highly competitive DOE
To provide multi-discipline administration support to the Crewing Services team contributing towards the efficient allocation of labour support across all market sectors.
Assist the Crewing Services team with administrative duties including, but not limited to;
- Raise and issue crew purchase orders.
- Compile and issue crew schedules and contact sheets.
- Monitor the expiration of all crew documents including insurances, licences and training certificates, update the appropriate database accordingly.
- Travel and accommodation bookings.
- Accreditation processes.
- Provide a point of contact for regular crew.
- Applications for Visas and A1/E101 forms as required, and compile European Competency Documentation.
- Monitor the department inbox and action internal and external requests.
- Identify opportunities to maximise labour margins and efficiency across all projects.
- Feedback on project specific labour margins and utilisation.
- Liaise with counterparts in the PRG group globally when utilising labour resources.
- Follow working practices and processes in line with the business requirements and legislation including compliance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and EU Health and Safety Laws as appropriate.
- Liaise with the finance department regarding any disputes or queries on any labour invoicing.
- Attend and contribute to Crewing Services meetings as required.
- Feedback market trends and highlight any new labour requirements.
- Highlight and report to the Crewing Services Director about any crewing services related issues.
Health & Safety – Ability to maintain a safe, clean and hazard-free environment and understand and comply with the Company’s Health and Safety Rules. Ensure any issues are reported accordingly.
Communication – Ability to follow and constructively work alongside others as required, contributing towards team efficiency and the betterment of the business.
Adhere to reasonable management instruction – Ensure that the Company’s policies, rules, procedures and obligations are observed in carrying out the above duties.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be exhaustive. Employees are expected to adopt additional tasks when required; these tasks will be in keeping with the general profile of the role. Employees are also expected to ensure that the Company’s policies, procedures and obligations are adhered to in carrying out all duties.
Skills and Qualifications required
A strong background in administration as well as an understanding of compliance and legal frameworks around staff, travel etc. are essential to this role. The ideal person will also bring a friendly, positive attitude and be able to contribute to an integrated teamwork approach.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
PRG is a multi-award-winning supplier of lighting, video and rigging systems to the events and entertainment industry in the UK. Our clients include music touring companies, event producers, theatre designers, television production designers, and the producers of special events.
^ top of page
< return to vacancy listing